Bored…perhaps waiting for something or someone? Chalk pastel photo painting with deep resonating blue colors to highlight a blue mood.
I think color is important and powerful in any composition. Color can also be fun!
Here are some made-up color names. I love Bosefri, the purple of the evening sky and the skin color of deadly whales. Perfect!
- Astat – The yellow of imaginary suns.
- Betirlos – The red of molten metal. The same color as the feathers of a breed of toxic avians.
- Cidcrat – The yellow of sunlight. This is the color of a lost soul.
- Ciafi – A bold green. Under light of this color people see other worlds.
- Sehstitu – The blue of lost deepest waters. If you meet someone fond of this color, befriend them.
- Bosefri – The purple of the evening sky. The skin color of a breed of deadly whales.
- Viteni – The red of molten metal. The same color as the scales of a kind of mystical dragons.
- Cennehir – The red of a sunset that only exists in the past . Tattoos of this color are the mark of chemists.
- Pydi – The orange of amber in one’s fears. This is the color of a sad mind.
- Atran – The orange of fires that you’ll always remember. The color of clothing once worn by marines, but that changed because of concealed reasons (an awful story in the news was probably the cause).