Be guided by the fluidic light’s time
enchanted and then gathered in the thicket
and you respond like a autumn.
If I could reflect the angel and the divisions
I do not blossom in the area of clear springtime
nothing but your slender mouth!
In your eyeballs of entertaining the area begins to dream of breathing.
Pure rose develops the roses
in front of the crimson joy of the mosaic
Some travel but I perch your sapphire like flower.
To the lyrical color of the eloquent law.
If you were not the grape the aquatic moon
cooks, sprinkling its cheesecake across the night
the celestial fountain that protects in your quilt
the night like gem.
The god smiles at the lady
but the daughter does not smile
when he looks at the lobster child
and the dashing ocean!
And love and stars.
Everyday You Relax
You’ve asked me what the oyster is dawning there with his yellow mouth?
Change me and let my substance gallop
a clouds of wells!
In the area like aluminum
as if to wet or conduct or delude
of your blood colored.
Sea’s skin when you hold out your toe
swimming toward the rose.
It was a calculating bussiness of coal and pigeon holes.
God of the depths of my lips – your swimming
stills your human regard as though it were clay!
I’d do it for the book in which you perch
for the railroad tracks of cinnamon you’ve pacified
the rusted ness of the peace, the power of the mud.
The fountain blossoming from my lips
that life in it’s ceramic boxes is as endless as the smooth broken glass!
All kisses become martyrs
grow old me and let my substance tread
I salute your promising orange!
And envy your musical pride.
Neither mosaic nor utensil nor ultraviolet
nor blue but transluscent cinnamon.
Everything rambunctious with serendipidous voices, the salt of the hat?
And piles of plumed bread inside lunchtime
The lineage sets on its rigid mare.
Crystallizing cinnamon waves over the university.
Bored…perhaps waiting for something or someone? Chalk pastel photo painting with deep resonating blue colors to highlight a blue mood.
I think color is important and powerful in any composition. Color can also be fun!
Here are some made-up color names. I love Bosefri, the purple of the evening sky and the skin color of deadly whales. Perfect!
- Astat – The yellow of imaginary suns.
- Betirlos – The red of molten metal. The same color as the feathers of a breed of toxic avians.
- Cidcrat – The yellow of sunlight. This is the color of a lost soul.
- Ciafi – A bold green. Under light of this color people see other worlds.
- Sehstitu – The blue of lost deepest waters. If you meet someone fond of this color, befriend them.
- Bosefri – The purple of the evening sky. The skin color of a breed of deadly whales.
- Viteni – The red of molten metal. The same color as the scales of a kind of mystical dragons.
- Cennehir – The red of a sunset that only exists in the past . Tattoos of this color are the mark of chemists.
- Pydi – The orange of amber in one’s fears. This is the color of a sad mind.
- Atran – The orange of fires that you’ll always remember. The color of clothing once worn by marines, but that changed because of concealed reasons (an awful story in the news was probably the cause).